- Increase or decrease the fan speed by pressing the Up/Down buttons when on the main screen.
- Press the ✓ button to enter the menu.
- Use the Up/Down buttons to navigate the menu (the selected option blinks), press the ✓ button to enter a menu item, or confirm your choice. To go back to the main screen press the Power button.
- Use the Up/Down buttons to set the values. Press and hold the Up/Down button to change the values more quickly.
In case the item/mode is unavailable, please, make sure that your evaSMART has the latest firmware version. The firmware version can be checked in the Settings section of the mobile application. If you see the warning sign, the firmware needs updating (check this article).
About menu items in more detail
In the night mode, LED-lighting turns off and the display dims.
To enable: choose Night mode in the menu, press ✓, the device will go into night mode.
To disable: press the ✓ button.
Changes the brightness of the water reservoir lighting.
Use the Up/Down buttons to change the values between 1% and 100%. 0% turns off the lighting.
Confirm your choice by pressing ✓.
LED lighting color
Here you can choose the color of the water reservoir lighting from 360 hues.
Press and hold the Up/Down buttons to cycle through the colors quickly.
Confirm your choice by pressing ✓.
Here you can set your evaSMART to turn off the fan after a specific period of time.
Press the Up/ Down buttons to change the values. Confirm your choice by pressing ✓.
To disable the Sleep mode set the value to 0.
Temperature can be displayed either in Celsius or Fahrenheit.
To change the measurement units, press and hold the Up/Down buttons on the menu screen simultaneously, then choose your option, confirm your choice by pressing ✓.
You can also choose Celsius or Fahrenheit in the mobile application (Settings section).
A built-in Wi-Fi module allows you to control your evaSMART via a mobile app.
To enable the pairing mode, select the "Con" option and press ✓.
To pair up your phone with evaSMART, you will need to first install the Evapolar application on your smartphone. After that, you will need to register a new user account and choose “evaSMART Model 3” when prompted. Finally, follow the animated instruction on your phone screen to сonnect your phone to evaSMART.
You can find the full instruction here.
To enable Wi-Fi, select the “ON” option (if “OFF” is written on the screen, this means that Wi-Fi is turned on).
To disable Wi-Fi, select the “OFF” option (if “ON” is written on the screen, this means that Wi-Fi is turned off).
CONNECTION STATUS ICONS
|Off||Off||Wi-Fi is off|
|Blinking||Off||Wi-Fi is on. Trying to connect to a WiFi access point|
|ON||Blinking||Wi-Fi is connected to the access point. Trying to connect to the cloud server.|
|OFF||ON||Connection to the cloud server is established.|
Low power icon
If you see this icon, it means that the device receives insufficient power and may malfunction. To avoid this, use the power adapter and the power cord that comes with the device, or make sure that your power supply is 2.5A 5V.
Default settings restore
To restore the default settings:
1. Turn the device off so that only the power button is visible.
2. Press the place where the Up, Down, and Power buttons are seen when the device is turned on all at once (you can do it with the edge of your palm).
3. Press the Up button, you will see the “Ur” (User settings restore) letters blinking. Confirm your choice by pressing ✓. You will see the entire display turn on and off again. Done, default settings restored.