|To enjoy a nice cool breeze on a hot day, you need:
✓ Well-ventilated room
✓ Relative humidity <70%
✓ 1000 ml (33.8 oz) of pure water
✓ Power supply 2A 5V
The personal air cooler creates a local comfort zone in the direction of the airflow: it is intended to cool and humidify the air, also filtering large dust particles. To be in the center of that zone, place the device within 0.5 - 1.5 m (1.5 - 5 ft) of your position with its front grill facing you. To keep the device out of your way, place it slightly aside. This way you will always have room for a laptop or a book.
To start the device follow the steps
Ensure the device is placed on the flat horizontal surface first.
Filling with water
1. Slide the water reservoir up. (DO NOT hold the water tank by its removable cover to avoid it detaching and falling down!)
2. Open the lid and fill the reservoir with water.
3. Place the reservoir back onto the base. Make sure it is installed properly. The water will start flowing automatically.
Depending on the air temperature and humidity, the full reservoir should provide from 3 to 8 hours of uninterrupted cooling.
TIP: To extend the time period before the next refill, you need to fill up the reservoir, wait until the cartridge is full of water (max.10 minutes) and then refill the reservoir once again
4. Use a laptop or PC/power bank/adaptor plugged into the socket as a power source. 2A 5V is a minimum requirement.
5. To turn the device on, press and hold the round screen on the top. Press once again to enter the menu.
6. Use the screen and control wheel to navigate through the menu and adjust the airflow and other features.