If the lighting of the button blinks rhythmically and the fan does not move at all, it most likely means problems with the upper cover.
First of all, please check if the upper cover is positioned properly. The device won't turn on if it thinks that the cover is off, as a child protection mechanism.
If the cover is positioned properly, but the light is still blinking, it may mean that the piece on the inside of the cover (shown in the picture below), which presses on the contacts and lets the device know that the cover is closed, got broken. To fix the issue, you need to press on the contacts yourself.
Please, follow the steps shown in the video below to fix the issue:
These steps are the following:
1. Remove the device's upper cover.
2. Unplug the device.
3. Push the small metal plate to the device's front side with any thin, long object (a toothpick, eyebrow tweezers, or a folded piece of paper).
4. Keep pushing the plate until it is fixated.
5. After that put the upper cover back, plug the device in, and turn it on.
6. If that didn't help, repeat the procedure.
Here you can see how you need to push the plate:
If that didn't help or if you have any questions, do not hesitate to use Technical Help Request Form to contact us!