1. Install and open the app, sign up or log in if you have already created a profile.
2. Make sure that you are connected to the same Wi-Fi network that your evaSMART will be. You can do this in the Wi-Fi settings on your smartphone. Please, use only 2.4 GHz Wi-Fi.
3. Turn on your evaSMART. Then tap the "+" button on the devices list screen in the app
4. Choose evaSMART Model 3 and press "Continue".
5. Enter your Wi-Fi network name and password. Press "Continue".
6. Tap ✓ on your evaSMART display to enter the menu
7. Tap + twice and then ✓ to navigate to Connection settings.
8. Tap + and ✓ to enable Connection mode.
9. Press "Continue" in the app. The phone will need some time to connect to the device.
10. The device is connected! Now press "Continue" to see the list of the connected devices.
Please, contact our Support team via our Technical Help Request Form in case you faced any difficulties, we'll be glad to help!