evaCHILL is ready to use straight out of the box!
Follow these simple steps to start it:
FILLING WITH WATER
1. Disconnect the cord, protect the USB-port with the silicone plug.
2. Slide the handle backward and lift it up. The water reservoir opening is located under the handle. Push down the locker and open the upper cover. You will find a funnel inside.
3. Fill the reservoir with pure water (filtered water is strongly recommended). Use the funnel for safer filling.
4. In order to avoid leakage, hold the device horizontally, by the handle and move it slowly.
5. Place the device on the flat horizontal surface, put the handle down, and slide it back to its original position.
6. Use a laptop or PC/power bank/adaptor plugged into a socket as a power source. 2A 5V is a minimum requirement.
7. Use the power cord to connect the device to the power source. You will see the three LED lights blinking one by one.
8. Push the control button on top of the device to start the fan and adjust the airflow speed.
The temperature of the outgoing air will start decreasing in a few minutes.
To get the most out of your cooler, please, read this article.
If you have any questions, please feel free to ask anything via our Contact form, we'll be glad to help you!