We have made sure that setting up your air cooler is quick and easy. evaCHILL is ready-to-use right after you unpack it. Following a few simple recommendations can help to ensure that your experience as smooth as possible.
The device only needs water to work properly. Simply fill the water reservoir with it through the opening under the handle. Use the supplied funnel for easier filling. It can be found under the upper cover. The water will start flowing automatically.
1. Slide the handle backwards and lift it up. The water reservoir opening is located under the handle.
2. Fill the reservoir with water. For easier filling use the funnel.
3. Put the handle down and slide it back to its original position.
4. Use the power cord to connect the device to the power source.
5. You will see the three LED lights blinking one by one.
6. Push the control button on top of the device to start the fan and adjust the airflow speed.
7. Move the front grill blades to adjust the airflow direction.
The temperature of the outgoing air will start decreasing in a few minutes.
Enjoy your personal microclimate!
During the first use you may notice a technical smell. This is normal and it will vanish completely after several hours of use. When the first cartridge starts to fill, the evaporative pads will become rapidly saturated with water. This is normal and will enable your device to work properly.
If you have more questions, please contact our Support team via "Contact us" button, we'll be glad to help you!