To control your evaSMART using Google Home you have to:
- Be signed in with Evapolar (either using your Evapolar account login and password or via Facebook)
- Be signed in with your Google account
- Have a mobile device that supports Google Assistant
- Have the Google Home application installed
- Be connected to the Internet (your local Wi-Fi connection has to be the 2.4GHz band one)
1. Open the Google Home app.
2. Tap the Menu icon (upper-left corner).
3. Proceed to the Home control section.
4. The list of linked devices will open. If the Google Home Smart Speaker is available it will also be on the list. To add a new device tap the "+" in the bottom right corner.
5. Select Evapolar from the list of services.
6. You'll see the Evapolar login screen.
Logging in Evapolar account:
7. Using your email and password
- Enter login and password for your Evapolar account
- You will see the confirmation screen if the linkage was successful
- Tapping the “Link” button will complete the account linkage
8. Via your Facebook account
- If you have previously used Facebook account for logging in, you can now log in with it. Just tap “Log in with Facebook” to do that
- You’ll see the Facebook confirmation window
- Tapping the “Next” button will will complete the linkage
- In case your Facebook account was not used for logging in previously, you will see the "You don't have an Evapolar account" error message
9. After the loading screen Google Home will show your devices.
10. And that's it! Congratulations, now you can control your devices with Google Assistant or Google Home Smart Speaker!
2. Voice commands
Here's a list of Google Home voice commands you can use to control your evaSMART:
|"Hey Google, ..."|
If you have more questions, please contact our Support team via "Contact us" button, we'll be glad to help you!