When using electrical appliances, basic safety precautions should always be followed, including the listed below.
Use this device according to its intended purpose as described in the product guide (see Evapolar models section).
- (for evaSMART) Do not install a water tank with water without a cartridge inside to avoid leaks.
- (for evaLIGHTplus and evaSMART) To fill the water tank with water, always detach it from the device first.
- The device must be placed onto a smooth horizontal surface. Tilting it may cause a water leak and damage the device.
- Do not carry the device when it is filled with water. Even after you empty the reservoir, some water will still remain in the internal compartment. Find out more in "Maintenance: transportation, cleaning, and storage"
- Use only clean tap water. If the source of water is polluted and you are not sure about its safety, please use distilled water. It is recommended to perform the cleaning and technical maintenance of the device according to the "Maintenance: transportation, cleaning, and storage" section.
- The device is not intended to be used in a highly polluted environment. Large dust particles, dirt, etc., can seriously affect the device's evaporative cartridge lifecycle.
- Make sure that water does not spill onto the external parts of the device. Do not use it near water, in a swimming pool, bathroom, laundry room, outdoors when raining, or at any other location with high humidity levels.
- In the case of a leak or if water spills onto the surface of the device, immediately disconnect the power cord and let the device dry for at least 24 hours.
- Do not place the device under direct sunlight.
- If you do not plan to use the device for more than 5 days, empty the water reservoir and let the device run at maximum power for at least 4 hours to allow the cartridge to dry out.
- Use only the original power supply from the package.
- Do not touch the power supply or power cord with wet hands.
- Unplug the device during the following actions: cleaning, technical maintenance, removing/replacing elements, and moving the device.
- Do not place the device in passageways or any other location where it can cause an obstruction and can be accidentally knocked over.
- Do not let any foreign objects enter the device.
- Do not place heavy items on top of the device.
- Do not block the front and back grills of the device.
- Do not turn the device upside down.
- Do not submerge the device in water or any other liquids; see "Maintenance: transportation, cleaning, and storage" section.
- Do not place open fire sources (candles, etc.) on top of the device.
- Do not put any aromatic/essential oils or incenses in the water.
- People with limited physical, visual, or mental abilities should never use the device without the supervision of those responsible for their safety or those capable of assistance in using the device.
- The device can be switched off completely only when it is disconnected from the power supply.
- The manufacturer does not bear any responsibility for any damage arising from failure to comply with this product guide.
If you have more questions, please feel free to ask anything via our Contact form, we'll be glad to help you!