Here's a short extract from our user manual - the Product guide which every box with the device is supplied with.
You can always buy a new evaSMART cartridge by getting a perk of it on our IndieGoGo campaign here.
DO NOT INSTALL WATER TANK WITH WATER WITHOUT CARTRIDGE INSIDE
If you're not sure how to remove or replace the cartridge (which is also often referred as a "filter" online) from the device, please watch the video or read the instructions below.
Step by step:
- Disconnect the device from a power source.
- Remove the reservoir by sliding it up.
- Pull out the safety panel to reach the cartridge.
- Take out the old cartridge by moving it forward.
- Place a new cartridge in place of the old one.
- Put the safety panel back to hide the cartridge.
- Put the reservoir back in place.
- The device is ready to use.
— Depending on usage and storage, the cartridge can last 3-6 months.
— Poor water quality reduces the longevity of the cartridge.
— The new cartridge can be stored for up to 3 years without losing its evaporation potential.
— Whilst replacing the cartridge, do not remove any parts other than those described in this guide.
— The built-in microchip monitors the lifespan of your cartridge. When the cartridge expands, the evaSMART air cooler turns red to remind you to change the cartridge.
If you have more questions, please contact our Support team via "Contact us" button, we'll be glad to help you!