Here's a short extract from our user manual - the Product guide which every box with the device is supplied with.
You can always buy a new evaLIGHT cartridge on our website.
If you're not sure how to remove or replace the cartridge (which is also often referred as a "filter" online) from the device, please read the instructions below.
1. Disconnect the device from a power source.
2. Remove the reservoir by sliding it up.
3. Use both hands to lift the upper part of the body. Push on both sides of its bottom part to release the locks and then slide it upwards.
4. Take out the old cartridge by moving it aside.
5. Place Put the new cartridge in place of the old one, so that it could go in easily. Check the orientation. Keep pushing until the cartridge is in the center of the device.
6. Put the upper lid of the body back so that it fits the slots.
7. Put the reservoir back in place.
8. The device is ready.
— Depending on usage and storage, the cartridge can last 3-6 months.
— Poor water quality reduces the longevity of the cartridge.
— The new cartridge can be stored for up to 3 years without losing its evaporation potential.
— When replacing the cartridge do not remove any parts other than those described in this guide.
If you have more questions, please contact us via "Submit a request" button, we'll be glad to help you!