If you still have any questions regarding our device, want to give us your feedback or simply require any kind of help from our Support team, please feel free to contact us using a button above or below on this or any other page of our Help Center. You can also ask us a question on Intercom. ;)
Please note that we only receive your requests through this Help Center or Intercom, that is why if you've tried to reach us using any other ways it's most likely that we have not received your message. That is why we have to ask you to kindly send it again to us here!
Due to our current working process we can only provide support via email (processing the requests during working hours 6:00 – 15:00 GMT Mo-Fr), not a phone call.
In case you've purchased your device from a website/platform other than our website evapolar.com or our first or second IndieGoGo campaign and require any kind of help regarding said device, please kindly contact the support team of that website/platform first.
- Do let us know what model you have: evaCHILL, evaLIGHT or evaSMART.
- A photo of the device's Product ID clearly visible in it, it is located:
- evaCHILL - on the white part of sticker that's located on device's bottom. Other stickers, if any, must be visible in a photo (please make sure there's no water in the water reservoir before turning the device upside down. Do let the fan work on a maximum speed for a few hours before doing it).
- evaLIGHT - on one of the side grills under the housing top (here's a video on how to take it off: https://youtu.be/ydcWJYmTqJU ), the white sticker.
- evaSMART - on the white part of sticker that's located on device's bottom. Other stickers, if any, must be visible in a photo (please make sure there's no water in the internal reservoir before turning the device upside down. Do remove the water tank from it and let the fan work for a few hours before doing it).
- Please tell us the order ID, email address you used to place it and the website you've purchased the device from. Kindly note that all the info in this case must be provided to us via the exact same email address used to get the device as we must make sure the information is provided by an actual backer or customer and not someone else. Hope for your understanding.
- If you've purchased it from a distributor or off an online platform, please reach out to the Customer Care service of that store first.
If you feel that our Help Center is lacking some info, please let us know about that just the same way, by submitting a request, telling us what information you think is necessary for us to add in here! We always appreciate and take into consideration all the feedback we get from our customers!