We regret that you've faced this problem and hope to help you with it in this article.
- The common problem is defected/not enough powerful adapter/cord. Check if original power adapter/cord is used and try a different one.
- This could also be caused by a major leakage. Please switch the device off and leave for 24 hours in dry and warm place so that water can be gone. See "Leakage" in order to avoid this problem again.
- If there is a flicker in the LEDs, it seems that there can be a problem with the connection of wires. Please disassemble the housing and check the connection of wires.
- Please check (and provide a photo of it in your request to our support team if submitting one) the bottom of the water tank. There could be a magnet that has fallen out.
- Our devices are not fragile, but shipping can cause breakage. Please check boxes and device to identification evidence of shipping damage.
If you have more questions, please contact us via "Submit a request" button, we'll be glad to help you!