Here's some information on tracking numbers of those companies:
EMS tracking numbers have letters on the first and last two positions, e.g. AB123456789CD.
If you're waiting for the package in Brazil, please make sure you're checking on its status regularly (using EMS Brazil website or contacting your local EMS office) as EMS sometimes will not contact the customer when the package arrives.
FedEx (track here: FedEx website)
- Shipment consists of multiple pieces and if you've only received a few but not all of them, please give it a few days for all the pieces to arrive. You may also want to contact your local FedEx office to clarify this. If it's been a few days already and you still haven't received all the pieces, please contact our support team.
- You had provided a PO Box address: you have to pay much more attention to your parcel's shipping status by checking it on FedEx website regularly as FedEx will not deliver to PO Boxes and you might need to pick up the parcel yourself.
- Please, also note that FedEx will not deliver to a military base.
SF-Express (track here: SF-Express website)
We usually ship by SF-Express to China, Hong Kong, Taiwan etc.
The tracking number consists of 12 digits.
- Shipments to Germany: the tracking number is a 16-digit combination of numbers and letters, e.g. JJD0123456789012.
- Shipments abroad: the tracking number consists of 12 digits.
If you've orderd evaSMART here are some more possible shippers:
Aramex (track here: Aramex website)
FedEx (track here: FedEx)
If your shipment remains to be untrackable, please contact us via submitting a request using the button above (Don't forget to write down your tracking number!). We'll contact the shipping company regarding your order. It takes 2-3 days to receive a feedback from them, so we're sorry in advance for any possible delays.