Here you can find the info about the companies that deliver our products worldwide. ;)
Order processing takes 1 - 3 days, so normally the third day or once your order has been shipped you should receive a tracking number via an automatic email.
This is what the message looks like =>
You can track the parcel's way online on a shipping company's website (1) using that tracking number (2).
If you didn't receive it, please check the folder "Spam". If it's not there, please contact our customer support by clicking the "Contact us" button.
Please note, we send the parcel with FedEx, EMS, Sf-Express, DHL, UPS and other shipping companies in order to deliver the products to our customers in different countries.
Here's some information on tracking numbers of those companies:
FedEx (track here: FedEx website)
- Shipment consists of multiple pieces and if you've only received a few but not all of them, please give it a few days for all the pieces to arrive. You may also want to contact your local FedEx office to clarify this. If it's been a few days already and you still haven't received all the pieces, please contact our support team.
- You had provided a PO Box address: you have to pay much more attention to your parcel's shipping status by checking it on FedEx website regularly as FedEx will not deliver to PO Boxes and you might need to pick up the parcel yourself.
- Please, also note that FedEx will not deliver to a military base.
SF-Express (track here: SF-Express website)
We usually ship by SF-Express to China, Hong Kong, Taiwan etc.
The tracking number consists of 12 digits.
- Shipments to Germany: the tracking number is a 16-digit combination of numbers and letters, e.g. JJD0123456789012.
- Shipments abroad: the tracking number consists of 12 digits.
- 10 digits, e.g. 0123456789, track here: Aramex website
- 14 digits with spaces, e.g. 0123 4567 8901 23, track here: DPD website
- 4 TYPQ letters and 15 digits, e.g. TYPQ01234567890123, track here: Smooth Parcel website
Note: this shipper does charge fees via PayPal
- EMS tracking numbers have letters on the first and last two positions, e.g. AB123456789CD.
- 12 digits, e.g. 012345678901, track here: DPEX website
- 3 UWQ letters and 12 digits, e.g. UWQ0123456789012, track here: AusPostRAM website
- 18 symbols with four (ZY...YW) or two (Z...V) letters and 14 or 16 digits, starting with 1, e.g. 1ZY01234YW01234567 or 1Z01234V0123456789, track here: UPS, UPS US
- track here: USPS website
- The tracking number composed of 13 digits starting with the letter or two (for example, "EE", "R" or "C") and ending with "HK". For example: RC987654321HK. Track here: HK Post
Packages shipped in US, Canada, Mexico usually get assigned Amazon Logistics tracking numbers starting with TBA, TBM, TBC. For example TBA619632698000, TBC038034537009, TBAONT500361196. Such Amazon orders can be tracked only via Amazon website/apps or you can track using order tracking link, see instruction above about how to use one.
- track here: ePacket China Post
- track here: Swiss Post shipments
- track here: Correos
- track here: Singapore Post
Please don't worry if the website does not show the status of the parcel instantly, it usually takes a few days for the shipping company to update the info about the parcels. If your shipment remains to be untrackable still, please contact your local post office for more detailed info. They'll do their best to help you!